A Creative Director:
1. Is a chameleon who understands the balance between concepts & strategy, between the message & the medium.
2. Frames problems in new ways and makes original solutions.
3. Acts as an idea catalyst, planting seeds at every stage of a project.
4. Cultivates an active debate about what makes for good work, so that diverse ideas thrive.
5. Models the creative process throughout an organization.
6. Creates conditions for other people to do great work.
7. Enables team members to work to their full potential.
8. Shapes an environment that attracts other creative people.
9. Builds teams of great creatives.
If you're a creative leader within your organization, do you see any of your strengths in this list? Your weaknesses?
Choose one that you need to put into action to meet today's challenges, and go improve the work.